Hathib.K.K has been working in Keyi Sahib Training College, Taliparamba since 8th November 2010as an Asst. Professor in Education. He had worked as a lecturer in English in Markaz training College, a self financing BEd. College under Calicut University, for four years[from 2006 to 2010]. He was born in 1978 as the third child among the six children of Mr.Umar Haji, a land lord as well as a business man and Mrs. Safiya.K.K a native house wife. Though the parents were not well educated, he was given unprecedented inspiration and motivation which made him pass the SSLC exam with a first class from the Govt. Higher Secondary school Mathamangalam where he spent his whole upper primary and high school days while he had completed his Lower Primary Education at Govt. L.P. School Mathamangalam, Then he joined Sir Syed College, Taliparamba for Pre-degree science batch and ultimately he discontinued his higher education because of a number of factors. In 2006 following the advise of one of his close friends, he joined Izzathul Islam Arabic college, Puthiyangadi in Kannur District where he completed Afzalul – uluma predegree special which helped him enrich his abilities in using Arabic language.
He completed Graduation in Communicative English from Sir Syed College, Thaliparamba. He got Post Graduation in English Literature and B.Ed in Eglish from Farook College and Farook Training College, Calicut, respectively. He gained his Post Graduation in Education (M.Ed) from Annamalai University Campus during the year 2005 – 06.
He was the Magazine Editor and University Union Councilor in consecutive years when he was a degree student in Sir Syed College. He served as the Farook College Union Chairman during the year 2002 – 03. He was the University Union Councilor during his B.Ed Education. More over, he was the 2nd rank holder in B.A Communicative English Examination, conducted by Kannur University in the year 2000 – 2001.`
1. Presented an E-Content, Prepared by Making use of Macromedia Flash-8, a Denoted Animation Software, During the Workshop on ‘E-Content authoring in Language Teaching’, Organized by Keyi Sahib Training College and sponsored by UGC During 23rd & 24th November 2011
2.Presented a Paper ‘ The more you make them empathetic, the more the new generation socially committed’, during the Seminar
Invited Speeches and Expert Classes
1. Key Note Address at the Inauguration of the School Parliament Activities in Kannur District during
2. Key Note Address at the Annual Day of Salsabeel English Medium School, Sreekandapuram, during
3. Handled class on ‘Tips for the Parents of Disabled Students’ for the Parents of the Disabled Students at Seethi Sahib Higher Secondary School, during 2011-12
4. Inauguration and Key Note Address during the College Union Inauguration of Alhidaya Arabic College, Taliparamba, during 2011-12
5. Delivered a Speech on the Venue of Readers Day Celebration Held at Sir Syed Higher Secondary School, during 2011-12
6. Handled a Motivation Class on the Venue of the Inauguration of ‘English Chain’, a scheme introduced by Sir Syed Higher Secondary School for Enriching the Communicative English Skills of their High School Students, during 2011-12
7. Handled Spoken English Classes for the High School Students of Sir Syed Higher Secondary School on a Few Saturdays as a Part of ‘English Chain’, during 2011-12
8. Delivered Key Note Address on the Venue of ‘Ifthar Meet’ organized by Govt. TTI, Mathamangalam, Kannur, during 2011-12
9. Handled an Expert class on ‘Reading and Development’ for the Primary Students of the ‘Orphanage L.P.School, Taliparamba, during the academic year 2013-14.
10. Handled an Expert class on ‘Sacred Relationship between Teacher and Student’ for the students of Asshuhada Wafi College, Mamba’ during the academic year 2013-14
11. Handled an expert class on ‘ Let us Enjoy Studying’, for the students of Seethi Sahib High School during the co-venture of Trainees of KSTC and Seethi Sahib School Staff Club during the academic year 2013-14